Horizon Bay Restaurant - My Recommended Disney Restaurant




 Today I will review Horizon Bay Restaurant (ホライズンベイレストラン). This restaurant is located in Port Discovery in Tokyo DisneySea. I think this restaurant is the most popular restaurant in Tokyo Disney Sea. This restaurant type is European  buffeteria service. Buffeteria service was coined by Disney. You have a tray, choose your favorite dish, drink freely from the dishes arranged on the counter, and take the form of accounting before arriving at the table. You can choose 2 items from soup, salad and dessert, 1 entree, bread or rice, and soft drinks in this restaurant. The set price is 3020 yen. There are also other children's sets and hypoallergenic menus. The biggest feature of this restaurant is that you can meet Disney characters. In this restaurant you can meet Mickey, Minnie and Pluto.


The picture on the left is the menu I chose. The salad I  chose is called Caesar dressing salad. The entre that I chose is called Grilled beef stew and chicken oven. This dessert is a chocolate cake. And I chose Rice and Coke. They are very delicious. These will be more full than it looks.

You need to make a reservation in order to go to this restaurant. The URL of the reservation site is written on this blog. Please make a reservation and go to the restaurant.




Horizon Bay Restaurant (ホライズンベイレストラン)
Address: 1-1, Maihama, Urayasu-Shi, Chiba, 279-0031, Japan
Phone: 0570-008-632
Business Hours: It depends on the operation hours of the park.
Restaurant website: https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/tds/restaurant/detail/452/
Restaurant reservation site: https://reserve.tokyodisneyresort.jp/restaurant/search/  




コメント